Friday, June 17, 2011

Stand at The Contemporary Crafts Fair in Bovey Tracey

So I have finally got round to updating my blog!! just a couple of snaps from my stand at The Contemporary Crafts Fair, Bovey Tracey. This was my first time exhibiting at the show and all in all a fantastic experience!! the show was well organized and full of amazing work!! comments about my work were really lovely to.....lots of kind words about my chooses of colours, techniques and the softness of the luxury blended lambswool yarns I uses, which in turn lead to some good sales to! I hope they let me back again next year!


1 comment:

  1. This post is really sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete