Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy busy busy designing, weaving, sewing!!!

Hello!!!

I haven't put any news up for a while so thought I would just post a quick update on how everything is going as a newbe to the world of designer/makers!! Back in November I had my first selling show at Lustre 2010. My work was a hit selling quite a few scarfs as well as being asked to be featured in a top crafts magazine (more to follow on this!). so all in all not bad for my first show!............Since then I have applied to a few other big crafts shows and have been busy busy making some new products!! I will be introducing in the next couple of week (when I have time to photograph them) my lovely hand woven and made cushion!!! I will post a few photos then!

Anyways bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment